Pi ACQUISITIONS LOG
Spare no expense
Log and manage just about anything you purchase or obtain, from cables to computers to cars to clothing – tagging each for ease of recall later. Acquisitions can be subsequently viewed using all manner of search and filter options. Further, you can opt to automatically receive a notification a few weeks before the warranty for an item expires – ensuring you return anything faulty before it is too late.
- Expense reports
- Locating receipts
- Receiving warranty expiration alerts
- Inventory management
- Monitoring your energy usage and/or generation*
- VAT returns
- Powering your Pi Radar scan
Filter and browse your acquisitions
Log the following per item
- Tags (To assist with expense reports)
- Product Pi (Optional)
- Product Line
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- MAC Address (For IT departments)
- Acquisition date
- Warranty period
- Warranty expiration reminder ON/OFF
- Gross purchase price (with manual tax component override)
- Supplier/Vendor details
- Payment method used to purchase the item
- Item location (To assist with inventory management. IE, Store room, Lab 1, Attic, Peter’s bedroom etc)
- Supplier invoice number
- Expense type (Standard accountancy terminology)
Display acquisition reports by location, date range, category, tag(s) and other filter options
Login and edit an entry at anytime – ideal for making corrections or adjustments
Keep your printed receipts in envelopes, with each one dedicated to a month, for example, March 2017, April 2017 and so on.
Label envelopes for your hard copy receipts
Need to locate a receipt for a warranty claim or other purpose? Login to Pi and search for the item to obtain the date of purchase that you can then use to locate the receipt.
*Applies only to items with a Product Pi profile.